What is SkinPot.us?
We are an online gambling website which uses skins from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive as betting currency, which are valuated at their market price.
How to play
- First, you set your trade offer link which is indicated to you on the front page. You then click the deposit button which will take you to the Steam Trade Offer page.
- Then the website will check what skins you have deposited into the bots inventory and find out how much it is worth. Then when it finds how much that item is worth, it will then turn the value into tickets ($1 = 100 tickets). Then you will see a box saying chance. Your chance is shown as a percentage; this percentage is calculated by how likely you are to win. For example, if there was 1000 tickets in the game and you have deposited $1 which is 100, you would have a 10% chance of winning.
- When 100 items have been deposited into the bots inventory or the 2 minute countdown has ended on the front page you will see a wheel which displays the winner once it has come to a complete stop. This spinning wheel is just a visual affect to make your experience more fun. The website actually selects the winner randomly and no one will know the ticket it picks until the end, not even staff can see the winner before.
- If your ticket has been picked as a winner then you should receive a trade offer (usually instantly) from the sites bot. You should then accept the offer and you should receive your items. Please accept the offer within 5 minutes or the bot will cancel the offer and you will not receive any items. When accepting your items from the bot, please make sure that you are receiving items and not giving them away because scammers may try to trick you.
Rules and Features
- When trading with the bot to deposit items, you can only place a max of 15 items; however you can enter more than once in the same round as much as you like.
- The minimum entry value is $0.01 and the minimum item value is $0.01.
- There is always a delay when you try to deposite items, SkinPot.us doesn't guarantee your deposit will join the pot instantly.
- You can only deposit Counter Strike: Global Offensive items from your Counter-Strike: Global Offenive section of your Steam Inventory (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trading Cards are excluded but in some cases the bot will accept the trade but never place them in the game, these items will be considered ''donations'' and cannot be returned).
- If you break these rules when trading with the bot, your trade will be declined.
Your Steam picture, username and profile link will be shown to other players after you place a bet or chat. Other players may also know that you have won a game. All your steam profile information at the moment of deposit may be recorded on our servers. We will never sell or share your personal data, ever.
We do not store any user data, except for the Steam user login and your trade link.
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
All deposits are final and therefor are non-refundable. Once the user clicks the deposit button and sends the trade offer to the bot, you cannot get your items back. When you login to the site you agree that there is a possibility of losing your items and you agree that SkinPot.us is not liable and cannot be held responsible for losses of any kind.
Deposited or Lost items
If any items are not placed into the pot or have gone missing and has been caused by a software problem and SkinPot.us is able to retrieve those items, you have 24 hours to claim these items back by sending us an email (email@example.com). If you miss the 24 hour time period, these items will be withheld by SkinPot.us and cannot be retrieved at a later time. Read ''Returning Policy'' for more information.
We are not responsible for any name tags and/or stickers attached to your items. Keep in mind the item you deposit may or may not be the same one that is returned to you once you win a jackpot, you can also receive a totally different items sometimes, but always with the same value. However, the full value you earn (if any) will always be returned to you, and you acknowledge that prices are calculated as stated on the previous section ("Pricing").
- If you could not accept the trade offer or our trading bot did not send you your winnings, SkinPot.us will try to help you and return the most valuable items in the winning pot. But if there is 100 different low value items it’s hard to collect them all, so we will give you the most expensive items in the pot. We will not return items which are under the value of $1.
- If you get the error “Items Unavailable” this is because you have not accepted the trade offer in time. If you win the pot you have to accept the trade offer immediately or else the bot will cancel the trade offer and you will not get your items. SkinPot.us will not return any items within that offer if you did not accept in time.
- If you do win the pot then you have 5 MINUTES to accept the offer before it is cancelled.
- You are responsible for setting the correct Trade Offer URL when setting up your profile on SkinPot.us. If this trade offer is wrong, then it is your own mistake therefor we are not responsible any losses which has occurred from it.
- If you do not get the trade offer by our bot, then you have 24 hours to email support or else your items will be withheld by SkinPot.us and you will not be able to receive them.
- Our support staff do not work 24/7 therefor you may have to wait up to 12 hours for a response, in some cases it may take longer.
- Disrespect, Threats, Insults and Accusations will be permanently blocked and tickets won't be answered/resolved.
- IMPORTANT: Spamming in SkinBot.us chat / SkinPot admin's profile / SkinPot steam group / SkinPot twitter about lost items will result in deleting and blocking the comments and in excessive cases the tickets wont be answered/resolved.
- Begging for skins or other material
- Posts containing NSFW or mature content
- Racism / Sexism
SkinPot.us cannot be held responsible for any losses; you agree that you may lose your items to other users and not get them back. Winners will be awarded with items of equal or greater value of the sum of their deposits, this means that winners may not receive the exact same skins that they deposited, but we can assure you that their sum will always be equal or greater than the deposit (if the round wasn't experiencing steam inventory issues or the site went down, in that case the rule #1 will be applied).
We are NOT affiliated in any way with Valve Corporation, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Steam or any other trademarks of Valve Corporation.
In order to keep the chat a clean and friendly place, we will not tolerate any abusive actions or harassment towards other members of SkinPot.us, such as but not limited to:
Failing to comply with the above rules will result in your immediate and permanent ban.
We reserve the right to ban you from the site without reason or contacting you.